1. Stimulants (exceptions: phenylephrine and pseudoephedrine are NOT banned)
2. Anabolic agents
3. Alcohol and beta blockers (banned for rifle only)
4. Diuretics and masking agents
7. Peptide hormones, growth factors, related substances and mimetics
8. Hormone and metabolic modulators (anti-estrogens)
9. Beta-2 agonists
Any substance chemically related to all classes listed above and with no current approval by any regulatory health authority for human therapeutic use is also banned.
It is the student-athlete’s responsibility to check with the appropriate person before using any substances. Allow ESP to provide guidance to you on any substance prior to you ingesting it. Make an appointment today at www.ejsportspharmacy.com.